Here are the rules and procedure for our Online Auctions.
1. These Auctions will be conducted on /Instagram/Facebook. Every auction item will be posted between 9 am and 12 noon.
2. Items will be posted with a description, retail price and required minimum bid. The minimum bid will be set at 45% below the retail price…which will give you the opportunity to save money!
3. If you are interested in the item you must post your bid in the comments. Bidding must be in minimum increments of $2.00 per bid.
4. At 7 pm (EST) the same day we will select the highest bid and notify the bidder. In the case of equal bids the earliest posted highest bid will be the winner.
5. The winner will then need to /Instagram/Facebook DM The Whistling Elk with your email address so that we may contact you. You have 24 hours to respond with your email or forfeit to the next highest bidder.
6. All payments will be via our paypal account which we will advise you of when you provide your email. You must pay the amount due within 24 hours of auction closing or forfeit.
7. All shipping of items will be via post office (5 to 7 days) and will be FREE. (No shipping outside the USA)
8. This is an auction – no returns will be accepted. The Whistling Elk reserves the right to withdraw any item at any time.